viagra without a doctor prescription usa https://mediaspectrum.net/healthcare/ generic viagra without a doctor prescription WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS TREE NUTS
Get your EpiPens, it’s worth it.**
I’ve been holding out on you. I’ve been hoarding these recipes and enjoying creamy, warm, gooey nut butters without you. Only because a jar of nut butter is now my go-to gift, and if I share it that means everyone will know how easy it is. Everyone who I’ve handed a jar of pecan butter and said “I made this just for you” will now know that what I really meant was “my food processor made this for you while I watched Oprah.”
It’s no secret that I like to let my food processor do all the work. But these recipes are ultimately simple. Simple ingredients. Simple directions. Here, you’ve waited long enough.
First up, Coconut Cashew Butter. This butter is extremely creamy with a hint of sweetness. It begs for warm toast topped with a sliced banana. For dinner get creative with coconut cashew chicken and mango rice. Oh, you want it on a spoon? Me too.
**This is a joke. Laugh at it.
generic viagra online canada Coconut Cashew Butter
2 cups raw cashews, lightly roasted
1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1/2 teaspoon mexican vanilla extract (or pure vanilla extract)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Process the coconut in the food processor until smooth. About 5-8 minutes.
- Add the cashews, vanilla, and salt. Process until smooth, about 10-12 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary.
Next up, Pecan Butter. There are no words. Unless OMG is a word? Trust me, just try it…but don’t get your
face stuck in the jar.
cheap viagra Pecan Butter
16oz raw pecans, lightly roasted
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon mexican vanilla extract (or pure vanilla extract)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth, about 15 minutes, scraping down sides as necessary.
- My inspiration to make my own nut butters came from Ashley over at The Edible Perspective check out her recipes page for more delicious variations of nut butters.
- To roast the nuts just put them on a baking sheet in the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes. Watch them closely and do NOT use them if they are burned. The nut butters turn bitter and are not OMG worthy.
- I realize 10-15 minutes is a long time to process something but you have to trust me here. Once the nuts are processing, just walk away…with caution. Remember last time I walked away from a working appliance?
- Need more nut butter? Try this amazing clementine cashew butter.
- Here’s a great trick I use before a workout or long run. Fill a candy mold with nut butters and freeze it. When you want a quick snack just pop one or two frozen nuggets and you’re ready to go. If you don’t have a candy mold, just dollop about a 1/2 tablespoon of the butters around a paper plate and freeze. You can bend the plate and pop them right off. Once frozen you can store them in the freezer in a zip-lock.