http://lausddaily.net/ amoxicillin over the counter order now My nephew is here! My sister called Wednesday afternoon to say they were on their way to the hospital. I literally ran out of the office and headed to Annapolis. Jon was golfing. Shocker. But he quit immediately and came to the hospital. My mom left work and hit the road. My dad was mid-road trip and turned it around. Nine anxious hours later, at 2:23 in the morning, Andrew Henry decided to join the party, all 7 wrinkly pounds of him. He’s perfect, and I love him so much. I have been looking for real estate in Annapolis ever since 2:24 that morning. I can’t get enough of this little man. Oh, you want to know about these cupcakes? They’re good. And gluten free. It can happen. I promise. They’re chocolatey and rich with a sweet banana frosting. They’re really airy and would be perfect to fill for a molten cake. Maybe next time but for now, let’s celebrate! Have a cupcake with me, will ya? antibiotics order now Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Banana Frosting (adapted from Saveur; makes about 16 cupcakes) Cake Ingredients: 5 eggs 2 egg yolks 6 tablespoons organic cane sugar 10 oz bittersweet chocolate 1/3 cup strong coffee 3/4 cup heavy cream Frosting Ingredients: 2 sticks butter (1/2 lb) 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 2 very ripe bananas, mashed Juice of 1/2 a lemon 5 cups confectioners’ sugar Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a saucepan over low heat, whisk together the eggs, yolks and sugar. Whisk constantly for 3-5 minutes. The mixture should be room temperature-warm but NOT hot.
- Remove from heat and pour into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat for 20 minutes on med-high speed. The mixture will almost quadruple in volume.
- While that’s happening, in a saucepan (or in a double boiler or microwave) melt the chocolate and coffee over low heat, stirring often. Remove from hit and let cool slightly.
- Next, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold about a cup of the egg mixture into the
chocolate. Then alternate folding some of the chocolate mixture and the cream into the egg mixture. Add some chocolate. Fold. Add some whipped cream. Fold. Repeat until all parts are incorporated into the egg mixture and the batter is uniform in color.
- Scoop batter into prepared cupcake tins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cake comes out clean. Remove and let cool.
- For the frosting, beat the butter until fluffy. Add the vanilla, bananas and lemon juice. Beat until combined.
- Cup by cup mix in the confectioners’ sugar. Once all sugar is combined whip on high speed for about a minute to fluff.
- When the cakes are completely cooled, frost however you’d like. I used a piping bag and squeezed slowly into the center of the cupcake letting it balloon out. I topped with a chocolate chip and chocolate shavings.
over the counter birth control pills order now Notes:
- Half and half will not work in this recipe.
- These would be really great for a molten cake. I think you could stuff some chocolate chips into the centers of each cake when they are removed from the oven and are still hot. I didn’t do this but I do think I’ll try it next time.
- If I’m MIA, you can probably find me in my nephew’s nursery playing, reading books, napping and cuddling. All the things a good a Aunt should do.