cheap generic viagra It was brought to my attention recently that I married someone who hates cookie dough.
buy now What?
I don’t know.
I’m questioning everything. This blew my mind. Still does. So naturally, I asked him eight million questions to try and figure out why. Here are a few:
- When was the first time you had cookie dough?
-I don’t remember. I block out tragic events from my past.
- But you’ve made cookies before, right?
- Did you ever lick the beaters?
-Ummm. I have before, yes, but I didn’t enjoy it. I’d rather wait for the finished product. You don’t lick raw meat. No one licks raw meat. You wait for the steak.
- We’re not talking about steak. We’re talking about cookie dough. Why do you hate it so much?
-It’s disgusting, raw mush. Like canned dog food.
- Ok, that’s a bit extreme. Canned dog food? Have you eaten canned dog food before?
- Broccoli or cookie dough?
-Coook… nope, Broccoli
- Brussels sprouts or cookie dough?
-Whoa. Probably cookie dough.
I stopped there. I felt like it was a win.
It should be no surprise that after all this talk of cookie dough…I made some, Make it Naked style. No gluten, no grains, no refined sugars, no raw eggs. We’re talking super simple here. Just toss a few things in your food processor and you’ve got yourself a healthy, quick treat. You can just eat it with a spoon if you’d like. But I rolled the dough and froze it, because the only thing better than cookie dough is frozen cookie dough. To my surprise a certain hater agreed…and now I have to share.
here Cookie Dough Balls (makes about 12 dough balls; adapted from Oh She Glows)
1 cup dry roasted, salted cashews
1/4 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add the cashews, almond meal, syrup, vanilla and water. Process, scraping down the sides as needed. The mixture should get fairly smooth. If needed, add a few more drops of water.
- Remove from processor and mix in chocolate chips. Stir until completely combined.
- Roll into balls and freeze.
viagra without a doctor prescription Notes:
- I used dry roasted, salted cashews. If you use unsalted nuts, add at least 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- I use these mini chocolate chips. Maybe they’re paleo, maybe they’re not. Treat yourself.
Let’s stay connected. Make it Naked’s on: