I don’t know…It seemed like the only proper way to say “good-bye” to summer.
visit website Chocolate Peanut Butter Chipwiches
over the counter antibiotics order now Peanut Butter Ice Cream
2 cups heavy cream
2 cups half and half
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
4 eggs yolks
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the half and half and 3/4 cup peanut butter in a blender.
- Heat the peanut butter mixture, cream and honey over medium heat, stirring until honey is dissolved and the cream is heated through.
- In a small bowl whisk together the four yolks. Using a ladle, slowly pour about 1/2 a cup of heated cream into the yolks while whisking. Once combined, slowly whisk the egg mixture back into the pot with the cream (I know this seems like an added step but it’s necessary to keep the eggs from cooking).
- Stir while the mixture thickens. It should coat the back of a spoon.
- Once thick, push through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl. Add the vanilla and salt.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and place in the freezer to cool. Be sure to check on the mixture and stir occasionally so it doesn’t freeze completely. If you have more patience than I do, you can just put this in your refrigerator for a few hours until completely chilled (or overnight).
- Once completely chilled, churn in ice cream maker according to manufacturers directions.
amoxicillin over the counter For the Cookies:
1/3 cup coconut oil, room temperature (soft but not liquid)
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract (for real)
4oz semisweet chocolate, melted
1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons corn starch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Either by hand with a wooden spoon, or using an electric mixer, combine the coconut oil and brown sugar. Mix until combined. The mixture will still be lumpy.
- Add the egg, vanilla and melted chocolate. Mix again.
- Add the oat flour, almond meal, cocoa, corn starch, baking soda and salt. Mix until completely combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 heaping tablespoons and form into a ball. Place on prepared cookie sheet. I only put about 9 cookies per sheet. They will spread. Refrigerate or freeze the prepared cookie sheet until the dough balls are slightly chilled.
- Preheat the oven to 325 once the dough is chilled. Bake for 10 minutes. I patted each cookie lightly with a spatula to make a little flatter when I removed from the oven. Let cool.
For the Chipwiches:
- Scoop a single scoop of ice cream on one cookie. Using another cookie, press down to flatten the scoop. A little ice cream should come out the sides. Put in the freezer immediately. You have to work quick here. Store in the freezer and enjoy.
- In case you’re new here…I kind of really like doing this…
*The original Chipwich
*Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
*Gingerbread/Eggnog Ice Cream Sandwiches
- I purposefully made these cookies flat. My first try made the most perfectly puffed double chocolate chip cookies ever. No one will ever know they’re gluten free. I promise. Those are coming soon.
- Let’s stay connected. Make it Naked’s on: